What do you think?Admittedly, this weirdly sized, very posed, poorly inked and papered photo is growing on me!
Dill did offer us the opportunity to go to their studio in Estes Park to purchase frames for their pictures; I just didn't realize that's because their pictures are really very nonstandard sizes. I will go to their studio in May to buy frames for my pictures. If you like the frames I find, we can go back in July!
It seems we have 3 Pro Photo choices for 2009:
1) Have no Pro Photos taken.
2) Make an appointment with Dill Photo as last year.
3) Find a photographer who will come to Highlander
and provide a method of reproduction that would
produce good quality standard sized prints.
Any other ideas?
Please let me know what you think!
3 comments:
I think we should find another local professional photographer to come. Someone that does digital stuff that we can keep and print ourselves. We could look in to wedding photographers and kid photographers.
Sounds like a great idea to me! I'm just pleased that we get a pic of the whole family at all!!! If it can be digital, all the better!
I like Alex's idea. Though we look great in those photos, the sizes are off which bothers me.
Post a Comment