Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First Visit to Highlander! Part II

HIGHLANDER'S UPPER FLOOR


Early Morn View From The Upper Deck

Hope You Can See the Mountains Under Those Clouds!


Upstairs Living Area
(Didn't Notice the Dust on Tables Til I Saw this Pic!)



Kitchen is Great!

Jim Perfected His Pancakes on a Griddle that His
Friends, the Fawcetts, Gave Us - Yummy!


Master Bedroom

A King Bed & a Huge Bath!



Master Bath - Huge! And With a Tub!!!

In Fact, All 3 Baths Have Tubs with Showers and
The Other 2 Have Doors That Separate the Sink from
The Toilet/Tub Area



Second Upstairs Bedroom

Notice the Windows on 2 Sides of the Room?
Love It!
All But The Bunk Room Have This Luxury!



A Dining Area, You Ask? Yes! There is one! I just forgot to photograph it. The large table seats 10 although there are 12 dining chairs. Right outside the door on the deck is a large picnic table.

The Lower Floor comes in Part III.

1 comment:

Alex and Emily said...

That is a gorgeous view! The interior is beautiful. Nice couches too.

But the best part is that they have Bravo!
If we have any rainy days I know Emily, Molly, Gigi, and I will be entertained :)